- You Are Not Too Old by Gary Wu - "If you’re afraid to pursue something in fear of not being good enough, or not achieving success immediately, or starting over in a new field, know that you still have your chance. You always will."
- How to Draw People on the Subway by Hallie Bateman - a funny comic about trying not to weird people out on the subway while drawing them.
- 8 Tips for Designing an Illustration Promo Postcard by Jeff Szuc - a very thorough step-by-step explanation of why you should make promo postcards and how to do it.
- The Search for Illustrators by Giuseppe Castellano - an art director describes how he discovers and chooses illustrators for projects.
- Noisli - a cool site where you can mix your own ambient noises. Choose from things like rain, campfire, cafe sounds, birds, etc. Sometimes I like to have ambient sounds while I'm working.
- So You've Written a Children's Book, Now What? by Ariel Richardson - written by an editor at the illustrious Chronicle Books, this is a simple and straightforward guide to what publishers are looking for in children's book submissions.
- The Point Where the Line Ends by Dan Santat - popular children's illustrator Dan shares his wisdom on how to mentally transition from student to professional.
Have you read any interesting creativity-related articles lately? Please share in the comments!