- On Managing Time, Insecurities and the Magic Mirror by Giuseppe Castellano - art director and illustrator talks about how to get over the fear of just getting started.
- On Job Hunting by Molly Maloney - a short comic about the emotional highs and lows of getting hired, laid off, and hired again.
- Pay Scale Guidelines by PACT - a basic guide for what is considered good, average and low pay for various artistic projects.
- Horses for Artists: Bridles 101 by Alicia Vogel - a short and sweet blog post breaking down how to draw horse bridles
- A Friendly Reminder to Working Artists by Peppermint Monster - "If a client says they can’t afford to pay you, but you’ll get good exposure...they are lying." Here's why.
- A Cure for Head and Shoulders Syndrome by Joe Sutphin - do you draw mostly characters or heads floating in blank space? Here's how to expand those drawings into interesting scenes.
- SenshiStock Sketch - practice drawing the female figure from excellent stock photos. Fun poses, no nudity, and a timer to keep you on your toes.
- From Business to Buttons by Mike Montiero - in a very entertaining 30 minutes, Mike will inspire you to be a tougher, more confident and assertive professional.
If you have any articles to recommend to me, or you wrote a blog post that you think I might like, please leave a comment!