- Thoughts about Crowdfunding by Jenny Dolfen - If you're thinking about running a Kickstarter, this is a must-read. Breaks down the reasons behind the success or failures of various comic/art campaigns.
- What can you do when your work is copied online? by Linda Joy Kattwinkel - written by a lawyer, this is a dense read, but invaluable should you find yourself in this position.
- The Secret to Success in Art by Lauren Panepinto - an art director explains how seeing things from other people's points of view can help you get work.
- I Don't Recommend Becoming a Freelance Illustrator by Ben the Illustrator - some humbling truth bombs here, but some encouragement too.
- How to Multiply Your Art Revenue by Chris Wilson - extremely helpful if you plan on selling your art or prints at shows.
- Humanae by Angelica Dass - Do all your characters' faces look the same? Here's a collection of faces from various ethnicities all around the world.
- 5 Fears That Destroy an Artist by the Skinny Artist - encouragement for the fears that keep most of us awake at night.
Finally, this is the best digital painting tutorial I've ever seen in my life: